OCEANIC OCi dive display question?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rexman24

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am the very happy owner of a new to me, used Oceanic OCi.
The dive display screen shows NDL time, current depth, algorithm, and nitrogen load+ascent rate bar graphs.
Question- is there a way to add dive time to this main screen?
Currently I have to push the Select button to see it on a different screen.
Also, is there a way to add max depth to the main screen as well?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Hi @rexman24

No, sorry, no customization of screens. I assume you are not using a transmitter, or you would also have air time remaining and tank pressure on your home screen. You will have go to the Alt 1 screen to get your dive time and max depth and the Alt 2 screen for the temperature.

Hi @rexman24

No, sorry, no customization of screens. I assume you are not using a transmitter, or you would also have air time remaining and tank pressure on your home screen. You will have go to the Alt 1 screen to get your dive time and max depth and the Alt 2 screen for the temperature.
Yes no transmitter at this time, maybe down the road. Thank you so much for your help!

I tired of the dim LCD screen, I've bought a new VTX, and will relegate the OCi to backup right wrist!
That made me chuckle, The VTX was discontinued in 2018. I keep thinking the OCi will be discontinued soon due to the very prolonged sale price, but not yet. Maybe a new higher end computer following in the footsteps of the Geo 4 and Geo Air.

The VTX is still on the service list and Oceanic/Huish would replace it for $225

It will serve me in the low-vis of the Chesapeake. The snob appeal of Shearwater didn't attract my interest. BTW what the he'll is pronged?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom