october in cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can't wait till my turn..........is sucks being at the bottom of the list

Boarding passes printed and checked in, just have to haul myself to the airport in the AM and board the plane.
I can't wait!

So excited! Leaving Afghan-land tomorrow!! Arrive in COZ on Friday!

Please add me to the list!
10/25-11/05 - Susanita and non-diving fam, Las Ventanas, Scuba with Alison

Hey Terry Lowe - Did I dive with you with Aldora in the past year or so, or am I confused? Liang swears I look like my avatar...

I've only been to Coz once on a cruise ship a couple of years ago. I can't remember who the dive operator was, but we only went one day. I had my two boys with me and we had to abort the second dive because the youngest one had a bad block.

My whole family is taking a "Christmas" trip to Coz this year. I fell into this trip in October with a little luck, so look forward to doing a little scouting while I am there.

Mistaken identity, Terry. Thanks for the reply.
Hope you have a blast - on BOTH trips!

Here are a few pics. I am a novice so I am still learning but wanted to share. I didn't get to do as much diving as expected do to the winds. The good news is that we are already planning our next trip back. Absolutely gorgeous there!!!

Attachments

• P1000388-2.jpg
    P1000388-2.jpg
    410.3 KB · Views: 69
  • P1000447-2.jpg
    P1000447-2.jpg
    449.6 KB · Views: 61
  • P1000398.jpg
    P1000398.jpg
    400.6 KB · Views: 74
  • P1000463-2.jpg
    P1000463-2.jpg