For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wanting to verify that I haven’t missed a monetary based “what you need to do before progress is made” post. If one exists, please link so I can address it as warranted.

Thanks.
You don't need to do anything. :) Just reply to this thread with your size and metal to get on the list. When your plate is complete, you will get a message with instructions about how to pay.

Okay fine. I am buckling and adding a second order. If it is still possible, I need to add a Med SS. It can go at the end of the line (as opposed to being added to my first request). No need to keep others waiting.

Thank you, Eric

Wanting to verify that I haven’t missed a monetary based “what you need to do before progress is made” post. If one exists, please link so I can address it as warranted.

Thanks.

$I'm your area rep, come by for a chat $ and I'll put in a good word for you$ ;-)

$I'm your area rep, come by for a chat $ and I'll put in a good word for you$ ;-)
I ne’re had a PR firm of my own!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom