Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to Vortex that weekend but this sounds like a lot of fun will have 4 divers in my party been to Ginnie before but never camping do they have electrical and running water ?????

Ginnie camping has running water and electrical.

If you can... I'd goto Vortex on the third weekend of April, we're having Spring-SpringFest at Vortex(camp and dive like the Ginnie Megadive) that weekend and should have a lively crowd of ScubaBoarders amped up for diving several of the panhandle springs(some are going to PCB to dive the Gulf) as well as plenty of socializing. There's a thread about this at the Dixie Divers Forum's Trips subforum.

The new tires will be on the trailer by this weekend and the trebuchet should be refurbished by Monday! I also have a design for some "minitrebs." We could possibly have a treb battery at riverside launching SALVOS of water balloons!!!! I still need to try the "water soaked gummi bear as ammo" experiment. "Cry havoc and let slip the gummi bears of war!!!"
"On my signal, unleash Andy!"

Oh yeh,... SCADIANS @ the READY!!! DRINK!!!

The new tires will be on the trailer by this weekend and the trebuchet should be refurbished by Monday! I also have a design for some "minitrebs." We could possibly have a treb battery at riverside launching SALVOS of water balloons!!!! I still need to try the "water soaked gummi bear as ammo" experiment. "Cry havoc and let slip the gummi bears of war!!!"
"On my signal, unleash Andy!"

Oh yeh,... SCADIANS @ the READY!!! DRINK!!!

Speaking of:
Er , I believe you have a CERTAIN CHAIR with my company's initials on it ...
Could you bring it , PLEASE????!!!!

I miss that chair.

Jean
IBM EMPLOYEE :D :D :D (just in case you need id)

Bobbear, my computer is running SLOW tonight, so I am having trouble finding that post.

Could someone dig that post up and repost it?

Which one? the one of you offering to dance around the fire with nothing on but some war paint?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom