Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

does discover scuba count for anything when you go up for OW training?

I was thinking of trying to organize a discover scuba for my little brother the weekend of the megadive - eventually i will sign him up for OW, but he wont have the time til this summer.

i think if done properly (i.e. with a good instructor in a one or two person class) discover scuba is a great introduction to diving

if they love it, they will be hooked

Which one? the one of you offering to dance around the fire with nothing on but some war paint?

Hey , that one's for me :D :D :D

WHERE'S MY CHAIR???!!!!!!!

Jean

Here was the post that I was talking about.
if you want to bring something food wise, get something that goes well in omelets for our communal breakfasts. Post what it is that you are bringing, so others have some idea what not to bring. Ideas include shredded cheese, sausage, eggs, bell peppers, diced ham, diced onions, bacon bits, mushrooms, black olives, salsa, and whatever else someone might like with omelets.

jeandiver:
Hey , that one's for me

WHERE'S MY CHAIR???!!!!!!!

Jean
Jean, you are such a voyeur.

I take it you are a SCADIAN. do we know each other?

did you mean me?

if so, nope, i am not into the SCA

Ken (Deepseawolf) is big time, though ... but beware of his mendacity .. he's not a wolf, he doesn't live by the sea, and the only time he's deep is when he's diving

is that like a lawyer with a t.v.?

I guess :D
Well , looks like I'll have to go out and BUY a new chair (sigh)
Oh well ... I REALLY liked that chair

Jean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom