Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Total nube to the board and the megadive...likely to be able to spend Friday night and most of Saturday at Ginnie...do I need to make a camping "reservation" directly with the park to join the event?

Nope. When you sign in at the front office, tell them you are with ScubaBoard and they will tell you where to go!

what she say ... there's plenty of room available at our spot (it's called the Turkey Roost)

and they don't mean Scubafool

(heeeeeey Jehhhhhhhhnny)

JahJahwarrior is bringing two car batteries and an inverter so that we can charge stuff and run lights. If that isn't enough then I'll hook it up in the dive shop for you.

JahJahwarrior is bringing two car batteries and an inverter so that we can charge stuff and run lights. If that isn't enough then I'll hook it up in the dive shop for you.

Might only be one....who knows? I have to see what my dad has kickin' around still and he's always using stuff for projects. And they are deep cycle marine batteries :) Last megadive, we only used one, and it ran several lights all night in addition to charging up a few can lights and running a small tv for someone's kids.... :)

And, we have the pavilion rented, which has an outlet available there.

Got that right. Gads , there are outlet's all over Ginnie to use. Devil's even has a couple behind the Yellow Sign of er , uh , (death) in the Main parking lot.

Oh , you will get my LAST update on the Santa Fe this weekend.

Lets hope the tanicissity ( :D ) has gone down a bit.

Thanks!
Da Beano Baggins
(back from Ohio and a smilin at 2:30 AM In Florida :D :D :D )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom