OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Due to some board administration the original thread seems to have gone AWOL...

Last year some folks asked for a gathering to happen in Kingston, this thread is to make that happen.

Details to date:
Both Divedude (Big Jim Charters) and TomR (Northern Tech Diver) have reserved space for us on the weekend.

Check out their web pages for details on the wrecks, there's something for everyone.

Available space: Big Jims max 12 divers, NTD - 3 small boats that can accommodate 6-8 divers each

Cost: $60 for a two-tank dive

When: 1 dive Saturday 28 August, 1 dive Sunday 29 August (If you want more, let me know that too)

Saturday munchie: NTD has offered the use of their BBQ (or we can eat out)

-- What now? --
I need folks to make a financial commitment no later than 15 May for the dives. As those of you who have visited the wrecks you know how popular the diving is. PM me and I'll provide you with the info of where to send it.

As a couple of folks who were help me to organize this now have other commitments, can I could use some help from someone in the Kingston area to help co-ordinate some of the details (hint, hint Freefloat and the rest of you....)

Any other questions?

June

PS This is open to anyone wanting to dive some great wrecks!

Another suggestion - There are lots of shallow shore-dive sites available for folks who might like a relaxed "unwinder" dive after a charter, or to use as a second dive for the budget-conscious.

June I'd be willing to be a point of contact as well if you don't already have one...

Thanks girl... I knew I could count on you, I'll be in touch

Interesting, I was planning a trip to Toby at the same time but I may change it. I’ll have to check out if I can do a camping trip out of it.
For shore dives once I commit I would definitely be interested in some shore dives…
Keep in touch.

Hello

Newly arrived in Kingston and looking forward to meet other diving oriented people. I've heard that most of the diving is done off from Brockville...? Would difinitively be interested in joining up for the weekend!!!

A listing so far, of folks wanting to dive...

Divinggal
Freefloat
Scuba Duffer & the Misses
ytardif
diverbrian
hnladue
Chris Red
Groundhog246 & family (?)

anyone else?

DivingGal:
A listing so far, of folks wanting to dive...

Divinggal
Freefloat
Scuba Duffer & the Misses
ytardif
diverbrian
hnladue
Chris Red
Groundhog246 & family (?)

anyone else?
DG I think I responded earlier when the thread was first posted that I would be interested. As it stands I am in.

Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom