OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry about that dude... as it stands then for folks wanting to dive...

Divinggal
Freefloat
Scuba Duffer & 3 others
ytardif
diverbrian
hnladue
Chris Red
Groundhog246 & family (?)
Butch103

anyone else?

Hey DG, I'd be willing to help out with whatever. Getting in a dive would be fun as well...

Thanks for the offer... appreciate it!

I'll be in touch with all who have expresed interest to let you know the details to date, and what $commitments will be required (and when)

Ok commitment time.... I need numbers to reserve the boats

Divinggal
Freefloat
Scuba Duffer & 3 others
ytardif
diverbrian
hnladue
Chris Red
Groundhog246 & family <== how many of the tribe coming?
Butch103

We'll be filling up BigJim's boat and one of NTD's! woohoo party.

I'm still in!!

I PM'd DivingGal our numbers. But have a question for the group at large. How many of those attending are OW certified divers? Our son wants to go (will be 16 then) but only OW certifed, so 60 foot limit. His mom will buddy him (she's just as happy to keep it shallow, although she is AOW). Are there enough for a boat load of shallower divers? For myself, I'm AOW and quite comfortable on deeper ones, I will be in need of a buddy though.

Just got back from mooring day in Kingston. Due to "technical difficulties" (got seasick and I don't normally) only managed one dive on The Douglas, but WOW. We could see the float on the guideline (surface) from the deck (103 feet). We located and raised the mooring line, but the end was mangled and it was 20 feet to shoort to reach the surface.

Can't wait to go back. Suspect we might be in Kingston again before the OFWF gathering.

Groundhog246:
Just got back from mooring day in Kingston. Due to "technical difficulties" (got seasick and I don't normally) only managed one dive on The Douglas, but WOW. We could see the float on the guideline (surface) from the deck (103 feet). We located and raised the mooring line, but the end was mangled and it was 20 feet to shoort to reach the surface.

Can't wait to go back. Suspect we might be in Kingston again before the OFWF gathering.
No one would blame you - the seas were rough, 2' average and building to 3' every seventh wave or so. You were'nt the only one, as I recall.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom