OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd be interested in both days. I just have to check whether I'm totally free this weekend (i.e., the ex will look after my son.)

ScubaGoddess

DivingGal:
Tom
As it stands the following have expressed some interest in diving, though right now are unsure of their commitment:

Freefloat
ScubaGodess1
Aquaoren
Jrtonkin
NorthernMelody

I'm not sure if the divers are interested in both days or not.... so for now I'm guessing it's tentative for both days (though FreeFloat did grab the last spot on Sunday)

J

I would be interested in both dives, so long as the sunday dive was a morning dive :)

Oren and I are going to work out some details and I need to reconfirm with my hubby , but I'm a 90% sure, will update within a day or 2.

Got the go ahead, if you have space I'd like to do both the sat and sunday dives :)

Things are still looking fairly good for me as well, so I will hopefully be on Toms boat (will talk to you about this one at the shop this week bud) or I will be doing shore dives.

Just to let you all know all spots are spoken for on Big Jim's Charter for both days.

Now.... any one have a "I really, really want to dive xxxxx wreck"? If so what wreck?

I know I'd love to see the Comet again.
June

Tom, you mentioned that one more boat might be available if enough folks are interested??? I know Oren and I are ready to put money in your hands right NOW!...besides which we need to book lodging VERY soon....any chance of adding another boat????? I tried calling you at the shop today, but you weren't in yet.

NorthernMelody:
Tom, you mentioned that one more boat might be available if enough folks are interested??? I know Oren and I are ready to put money in your hands right NOW!...besides which we need to book lodging VERY soon....any chance of adding another boat????? I tried calling you at the shop today, but you weren't in yet.

Call the store, and make your booking, I'll make sure you get out.

Tom R:
Call the store, and make your booking, I'll make sure you get out.
Sounds great. Finally a chance to see the famous NTD and the Kingston wrecks :wink:

Ok I'll call in my booking today...Oren will you be doing the same or do you want me to book you in? Give me a call and let me know :)

Back
Top Bottom