OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would take one Large, light grey. If they're running shirts, any possibility they could run a couple of the OFWF logos on self stick vinyl (bumper sticker material)? Some shop do screening on all types of materials, some only do clothing, some do anything except clothing.

Would they be the same run as last years?

And the Kingston Brew Pub definately has a party room upstairs...

Groundhog246:
I would take one Large, light grey. If they're running shirts, any possibility they could run a couple of the OFWF logos on self stick vinyl (bumper sticker material)? Some shop do screening on all types of materials, some only do clothing, some do anything except clothing.
Hey! Stickers! Now there's a good idea!

Sirius Diver:
Would they be the same run as last years?
No choice......... you weren't here for the whole "planning process" that took place last year..... took about 2 or 3 months to come up with a design and find a printer. DivingGal was the driving force behind that whole kerfuffle and even managed to get the shirts delivered in time for last year's OFWF Gathering. Which at one point really didn't look like it would happen..............

FreeFloat:
No choice......... you weren't here for the whole "planning process" that took place last year..... took about 2 or 3 months to come up with a design and find a printer. DivingGal was the driving force behind that whole kerfuffle and even managed to get the shirts delivered in time for last year's OFWF Gathering. Which at one point really didn't look like it would happen..............

And that's perfectly fine... Sorry, but I didn't have much say from Afghanistan... I was only curious because I have a brand new TShirt still from last year... Thank you DivingGal...!!

Haven't had time to call the shop.... the whole design process doesn't need to be repeated (if we stick to the same one), and if we keep to one colour of t-shirt it might happen.

Stay tuned..

(Hey Sirus -- can you check out reserving the party room for Saturday night? Current count of bodies would be a minimum of 12... add a few for locals to show, thanks bud)

DivingGal:
Haven't had time to call the shop.... the whole design process doesn't need to be repeated (if we stick to the same one), and if we keep to one colour of t-shirt it might happen.

Stay tuned..

(Hey Sirus -- can you check out reserving the party room for Saturday night? Current count of bodies would be a minimum of 12... add a few for locals to show, thanks bud)
I'd be interested in a large, gray T-shirt as wll.
I'd take couple of the stickers too.

I'll take a Large Grey T-Shirt too, and PLEASE, lets go to the pub! That way I don't have to drive anywere (ain't I selfish). I can stumble back to the Alexander Henry, like I did the last time :)

For those who don't already know about this, it's a neat experience, and no, I didn't feel the boat moving at all! http://www.marmus.ca/marmus/alexhenry.html

It's not overly expensive and 3 of us are staying there now, but if you wanted to go there, book NOW! It's popular and the breakfast is not half back either...it's just a continental, but hey...you won't leave the boat hungry :)

Back
Top Bottom