OFWF Gathering - Kingston August 28/29 2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Sirius ... you're a pal to do this, and on your vacation too :D

Well, I have to work hard if I want to go on another date!

DivingGal:
Thanks Sirius ... you're a pal to do this, and on your vacation too :D

too funny dude... only if Mrs Sirius comes along like the last one. Gotta hear you say "that's the wreck" u/w again!

Hey y'all, could you send me a PM about the t-shirts? Looks like I'll ask for light grey. So what I need from you is: size, and number of

DivingGal:
too funny dude... only if Mrs Sirius comes along like the last one. Gotta hear you say "that's the wreck" u/w again!

Mrs Sirius always comes along. You'll have to join in on the game, Rock-Scizzors-Paper at the safety stop next time... :wink:

Having never dove Kingston in the summer, what are the temps at depth? I'm assuming 7mm with a hood and gloves??

Scuba Duffer:
Having never dove Kingston in the summer, what are the temps at depth? I'm assuming 7mm with a hood and gloves??
Yes, unless you're a glutton for punishment. Yesterday on the Jamieson at 68' depth it was 57°F. Some people can withstand that temperature, but not confortably for long, especially if they're accustomed to warmer water in summer (go figure).

As a side note, I did this dive in my drysuit........ toasty warm and I sorta miss feeling the wash of the thermoclines over me on the ascent.....

Isn't 57 F a tropical temperature? It was 46 on the deck of the Wolfe and I found it quite comfy. Yes, I had a 7/5 mm with hood and gloves but definately not punishment...

Sirius Diver:
Isn't 57 F a tropical temperature? It was 46 on the deck of the Wolfe and I found it quite comfy. Yes, I had a 7/5 mm with hood and gloves but definately not punishment...
Okey dokey, do that without hood and gloves.... :eyebrow:

You folks must be thermal teddybears...brrrrrrr
I MUST just be a wuss :wink:

Looking forward to this...have we decided WHERE we were going to be diving yet?

Back
Top Bottom