OFWF Gathering -- October 25th in Brockville

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JohnF once bubbled...
You ladies stayed at the campground they call Party Central, right? Barb musta been in bad shape as I seem to recollect her leaving her gear on a picnic table somewhere along the mighty St.Lawrence.

John F.

But that was before the party hehehe

I've had no takers on my offer yet so I'll post it again.

I'm booked on the charter for both days diving, however, if someone was unable to get on the boat at all and is wanting to go, I'll give up my Sunday spot so everyone has an opportunity to get on the charter.

DivingGal has made the same offer so there are 2 spots potentially available on Sunday.

PM if interested.

Diverlady

diverlady once bubbled...
I've had no takers on my offer yet so I'll post it again.

I haven't either.... guess this means we just have to get up "early" and dive... like that's hard to do!

DivingGal once bubbled...

I haven't either.... guess this means we just have to get up "early" and dive... like that's hard to do!

You won't hear me complaining!! :D

(well maybe when I'm hauling my butt outta bed but after that I'll be fine!)

Diverlady

Is the Charter Mike Kendal or Helen?.

D M I

I think Helen Cooper (and anyone else at Dockers) is forced to pull their boats out today because Dockers is being sold, or something to that effect.

Anyway. I just realized you guys are planning this for october 25th. I thought it was last weekend (lol). Won't the water be quite cold then. I mean it was 3degC this morning. I should have my drysuit by then so count me in... it's going to be really hard to find a charter anyway at the end of October. or so I hear, since the Dockers incident...

Eastcliffe Hall

A special charter has been arranged on Sunday Oct 26th with a local Brockville charter to do the Eastcliffe Hall down by Morrisburg. Anyone interested pm me and I'll give you the info.

http://www.nepteau.com/~eastcliffehall.html

Cheers!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom