OK how about things you have lost on a dive~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

k4man:
a belt clip that didn't latch (obviously)

sure, sure ... blame the clip

:wink:

The boat

My dive buddie

Several fins

No really I have been lucky, I lost a spare mask and a set of dive tables over the years.

lynny_lynny:
I will begin with my Canon digital in it's Ikelite casing. It came un-tethered to me in really bad weather. The guys down in Belize found it, and I knew they would, but have been trying to extort money from me to get it back ever since. All I really want is the card, and they won't send that back to me unless I send them a blank card to replace it or a lot of money. next?

Geeze. You going to send them a blank card? How much do they want? If this happened recently, I would contact the authorities. Or get a new camera from insurance...

shellim123:
well... uh...um...yeah. Backwards.
:noYou should never wear your mask on your forehead you know. :rofl3::rofl3: Someone may try to rescue you.:D Oh yeah and you'll lose your mask.

I really was expecting either a nice job, join the club or an *** chewing. Looks like all I got was the chewing! Note to self DO NOT WEAR YOUR MASK ON YOUR FOREHEAD, forward or backwards! Lesson learned. (pout)

shellim123:
I really was expecting either a nice job, join the club or an *** chewing. Looks like all I got was the chewing! Note to self DO NOT WEAR YOUR MASK ON YOUR FOREHEAD, forward or backwards! Lesson learned. (pout)
Glad you are a good sport, there are many that are not over this subject matter. It is good to be happy.:)

shellim123:
No harm! Where did my smilies go?
You know you have to post with quote or go advanced to get the smilies.......right?:11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom