old scubapro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a good website showing nearly every scubapro regulator (if not all), along with a lot of history about Scubapro.

Scubapro Regulator Museum

Thanks guys. The more reading and info I get on these makes want to get them in service. Ill start checking around my area to see if anyone can get them up to par

If you have no luck, look no further than our own DA Aquamaster here on SB. He did a great job on mine this spring.

Henrik
(no affiliation - just a happy customer)

Thanks firefighter for posting those pics. I've got an MK VII in my basement that I'm considering getting serviced, so I'd be interested in hearing if you have any success with that.

BSea, thanks for posting that link. I've been trying to find out what my second stages were and hadn't been having much luck, but now I'm pretty certain of what they are.

Thanks guys .....I may end up being a vintage guy after all. As I thought this gear was all but shot, seems like I found some one that can bring her back to life. Ill let ya know. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom