Oly questions....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee:
George, Yuzo prefers payment through PayPal. That way there's no hassle with currency differences. You pay in US dollars and he gets it in Japanese Yen. Just ask him what his PayPal email address is, I think it's info@naturephoto.co.jp.
Your right. I just completed the entire transaction as I am replying to your thread. Did it through Paypal. I like that form of payment. Secure too. Do I have a lot to learn. :babycrawl Fun Time ! :monkeydan I ordered everything I told you about previously. I'll get the Sea & Sea WAL & The Lens docker later. First I need to be able to operate this rig with my eyes closed. Thanx Dee. You have been so helpful. I'm not done with you yet. Wait 'til it arrives, I'll really be bugging you & Leese. :admin:

justleesa:
Sounds like you went to town! Good luck and hope to see some pictures soon!
Oh I went to town alright. I went to town & back w/ my boots on :) It's worth it to me. This was a once in a lifetime investment for me. I 'll send pics soon. Thanx for your help Leese. Good Viz, George

kelphelper:
A few of us are new users of the Olympus C-5050z and have talked in passing about forming a Scuba Board 5050 user group to get together and share tips, etc. If you are interested, I need a response from you here on this thread, indicating your general location of home and/or work, a list of preferred meet days and times (Give 2 or 3 choices in order) and your ability level. After we get the basic info, we'll decide a location (possibly rotating for fairness) and date/time.

We will also put together an email/phone contact list later, but don't list that here.

Here is mine, as an example:

kelphelper
South Orange County
1) Monday evenings 2) Tuesday evenings 3) Sunday anytime
beginner of the most basic level!
Greetings fellow salts ! I am new to the world of underwater DIGITAL photography. I had been operating an Ikelite housing w/ disposable film fo nearly 10 years. I decided to evolutionize and get serious about the hobby. I have just purchased the package that includes the C-5050, PT-015, D-180, Fisheye tray, handle, arm, optical cable & screw adapter kits....for starters. I'll purchase the Sea & Sea WAL & Lens Docker later. I would like to participate in your group very much to get all the knowledge I can. Unfortuneatly I don't live anywhere near your group. I live in Chicago. I would like to be informed electronically about any updates, tips, and general knowledge regarding this great setup. God knows I am going to need all the help I can get. Several good folks on this site have already helped me immensly during the purchase of my rig. I am endebted to them for all their patience with me and all my questions. Thank you in advance for all your help. Good Viz, George

Scuba-Rican:
Greetings fellow salts ! I am new to the world of underwater DIGITAL photography. I had been operating an Ikelite housing w/ disposable film fo nearly 10 years. I decided to evolutionize and get serious about the hobby. I have just purchased the package that includes the C-5050, PT-015, D-180, Fisheye tray, handle, arm, optical cable & screw adapter kits....for starters. I'll purchase the Sea & Sea WAL & Lens Docker later. I would like to participate in your group very much to get all the knowledge I can. Unfortuneatly I don't live anywhere near your group. I live in Chicago. I would like to be informed electronically about any updates, tips, and general knowledge regarding this great setup. God knows I am going to need all the help I can get. Several good folks on this site have already helped me immensly during the purchase of my rig. I am endebted to them for all their patience with me and all my questions. Thank you in advance for all your help. Good Viz, George

Great, George, we can use a Chicago member! We will always post tips in this forum. In case you missed the first post of useful web sites with tips that Mo2vation passed out at our first meeting, see the link here.

Congratulations on your purchase! I know you will have a ton of fun with your new toy :biggrin:!!

Jennifer

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom