Olympus housing for OMD EM-5 PT-EP08 release?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

..and not much competition for the Nauticam one?

This housing is now in the US at $959.00 plus $399.00 for the PPO-EP01 which is a new standard flat port. On the Reef Photo site and others.

Phil Rudin

It was added to the Oly pricelist, yes. It is not shipping, and not available in the US as of now. Oly doesn't have any other info than sometime in September. If I was to guess, mid-to-late Sept., as they don't have any incoming shipment news.

Jack

I got the Oly housing for my E-PL3 & it works well. But as & when I upgrade to the OM-D I am going for the Nauticam one. The price difference between the two housings has halved & the Nauticam is clearly the better housing.

thanks. Will think about it. Have to make more use of my E-PL3 first :) I just bought it not so long ago. Somehow I just always have latest greatest gear fever LOL

I'm thinking about upgrading my SP-560 to an E-M5 and housing. I can buy the camera with the 14-42 lens or the 12-50 lens. I've never had to deal with ports and rings and all that. Does anyone know if the 12-50 works in the PPO-EP01 port?

Thanks,
Jeff

Back
Top Bottom