Once again...SCUBATOYS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

likearock

Registered
Reaction score
Not that it was any surprise!! But once again, Scubatoys came through for me again. Larry and staff got me squared away with new computer and reg setup. I handed him a spreadsheet with some options, he gave additional insight, and i was out the door with my equipment in a jiffy!

Thanks again!!

Scubaroo:
This warranted a new thread?

Obviously yes... It's this persons first ever post on this board... shall we welcome them and say congratulations on getting your gear... not try to chase him away with such remarks.

I've noticed several times you have added comments like the above when someone commented on us... Don't know what I've done to you... or why you might have a problem with me... but instead of chasing folks away from the board, please pm me if you have a problem. Thanks!

Scubaroo:
Short answer - yes

Long answer - you betcha. Documenting good performance from a supplier in an arena (the internet) that has some very questionable ones is always of value to the majority of Scubaboard users.

And no, I have no relation with nor experience buying from SCUBATOYS, which is why unsolicited testimonials are worth while to help fuure decisions.

It just looks like a shill when the persons first post is a glowing testimonial to a business. Everybody has to do a first post, on whatever topic that interests them.

Welcome to scubaboard likearock.

Scubaroo:

I can sorta agree with this. I think the guys at ScubaToys must give great customer support as everyone here "just loves them", but if everyone got on here and said how great their local dive shop was everytime they purchased something, the board would crash.

How about a dedicated Scubatoys thread or phorum?

mike_s:
I can sorta agree with this. I think the guys at ScubaToys must give great customer support as everyone here "just loves them", but if everyone got on here and said how great their local dive shop was everytime they purchased something, the board would crash.

If they dedicated a thread or forum the Scubatoys, they'd have to dedicate one to all the other LDS's too.

I've not dealt with Scubatoys, but I will probably do so when the opportunity arises because of the postings I've seen here. I don't recall seeing a bad one.

mike_s:

or a forum called KUDOS maybe??? :06:

No problems with you Larry - I've used you as an example a number of times on DiveOz as an example of a success story when it comes to the changing market of the retail dive industry.

But there's literally dozens of threads - surely someone can just append to one of the old ones. Must be my old ScubaBoard mod hat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom