Once again...SCUBATOYS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I didn't want to start a new thread... ;-)
I would like to state that Larry from ScubaToys was very helpful and explained lots to me when I called up. He was actually grateful that I gave his store a shot at the business and proved it to me by giving me great advice and awesome pricing. That's superior customer service and business skills. He'll definitely get my business again!

Check some of the threads for training agencies, one post, what is *** etc etc. it"s accepted procedure to get the buzz going. It's the buzz that counts. What discount do I get if I put the agency/store/organization in my byline.

http://www.leisurepro.com/ they whiten my teeth, change the oil in my car and give me the best prices, compare and see!

to clarify: Likearock had one post at the beginning of the thread. He just Looooved scubatoys

DennisS,
Sorry. I don't get what you said... I am serious!....
What do you mean by that?

DennisS:
Check some of the threads for training agencies, one post, what is *** etc etc. its accepted procedure to get the buzz going. It's the buzz that counts.

There are threads that appear to be "sockpuppets" shilling---less than 5 posts and an agenda

MoonWrasse:
His avitar makes me dizzy :)

You don't like the fish in the water glass?:confined:

DennisS:
You don't like the fish in the water glass?:confined:
I like the avitar, it just makes me dizzy for some reason :)

As per your other comment, it's possible that being a newbie and buying a bunch of equipment might be correlated - i.e. someone who just completed their OW cert.
On the other hand, I agree :)

If you imply me, so be it. Yes I'm a relative newbie on here. Yes I just bought a bunch of gear. Yes I was happy with Larry's service. Since you're in South Florida I would be most inclined to chatting with you offline and sharing my experience so you would see that I'm in no way a paid advert of any sorts. Perhaps you could also help me do some dives locally and I can learn from you.
One thing I must note though, post count is not directly related to experience and/or skill level. I have learned this from many other forums dealing with automobile tuning, paintball, etc.

Back
Top Bottom