Once again...SCUBATOYS!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's right, It's alive again !

First time Buyer from Larry, talked to him on the phone and ordered my Aeris Atmos II.

I couldn't be happier, great service, and all around swell guy (even though I think he's a Cowboys fan)

Thanks Larry ! ! ! :D

Lil' Irish Temper:

First time Buyer from Larry, talked to him on the phone and ordered my Aeris Atmos II.

I couldn't be happier, great service, and all around swell guy (even though I think he's a Cowboys fan)

Just as long as he's not an Astros fan :wink:

No worries there, I have two favorite teams, the 49ers and anyone playing the Cowboys.
Great dive computer, love my Atmos 2

Lil' Irish Temper:

Oh, I really have no preferences when it comes to football teams... and here's a picture of me during the fall...

larrycheesehead.jpg

Got to jump on the bandwagon here. PM'd, talked on the phone with and ordered Apollo Bio Fin Pro's with spring straps yesterday. With as many people as I'm sure he deals with, he made me feel as if I were his only customer that day. We even got to talking regs (darn you, Larry!) and will definitely give him my business when I upgrade my rig. BTW, cool webcam on the site too!

Hmm i've been diving for 30 years, went to many dive shops in that time. Scubatoys is an example of customer service for any industry, I didn't speak with Larry but his staff seems to mirror the comments I have read of him on here. I guess i will post more often to have any validation of my opinion with you

I've got to jump in on this one. I've been doing business with Larry for about 3 years now and bought every single piece of dive gear for myself and my wife from Scubatoys. The reasons I continue to go back are simple. First, there's no b.s. out of him or his staff when it comes to pricing and service. They are the best, hands down. Second, I always pick up little tidbits of tricks and techniques when I have a question about diving. Third, they have THE COOLEST looking shop in DFW. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in there.

Keep up the good work, Larry!

Axewizard:
I've got to jump in on this one. I've been doing business with Larry for about 3 years now and bought every single piece of dive gear for myself and my wife from Scubatoys. The reasons I continue to go back are simple. First, there's no b.s. out of him or his staff when it comes to pricing and service. They are the best, hands down. Second, I always pick up little tidbits of tricks and techniques when I have a question about diving. Third, they have THE COOLEST looking shop in DFW. I feel like a kid in a candy store when I go in there.

Keep up the good work, Larry!

I totally concur...every time I go in there Larry, Joe & the staff are always straight up with me. I recall one time when I had this goofy idea about a way to backup some gear and Larry actually talked me out of a sale(a considerable one), and illustrated how I didn't really have to do *anything* based on the diving I was doing.

*That* sealed it for me...turning down business in the interest of being objective and honest...scubatoys is the only place I'm going from here in. The only way I'll go somewhere else is if they absolutely can't get it.

--'Goose

Back
Top Bottom