Online dive tables ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe you want to consider some dive planning software rather than tables. In Subsurface (www.subsurface-divelog.org) you can directly see for example how much changing your breathing gas affects your non-decompression time (select recreational mode for that).

I think someone posted a link above, but the NOAA has air and nitrox tables freely available. Not a bad idea to take a look even though using a computer. It's interesting to look over.

When i started i would carry around Air and Nitrox tables but now i just have an air table at the bottom of my box and if i need to use it i can always work out equivalent air depths

By similar information I meant general information, layout etc rather than specific dive times that differ between tables. If I do the nitrox cert with my local club the initial learning is done with Buhlmann tables. The other reasons i want to look at tables are part curiosity, partly for dives without a computer and partly so i have an instinct as to what a computer should be telling me.

PADI, NAUI and SSI (and others as indicated above) are all available online as images with simple searches. PADI nitrox tables are also available.

Searching "dive tables" got all sorts of rubbish including furniture, as soon as I searched decompression tables for diving I got lots of info.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom