Online product registration?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

B Lo

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear Zeagle:

I have been trying to find where I may register a Zeagle BC on your website. I just purchased a custom Zeagle 911 today and want to be sure I get it registered before I forget to do so.

Thanks,

Bryan

Zeagle Systems, BCs, Regulators, and Scuba Accessories
That's where you want to go on the website to register. Once you've created an account you'll be on a page similar to this

Screenshot (5).jpg

On that page you'll want to go to the top right of your screen (the red bar) and select "Register Products"

Screenshot (5)_edited.jpg

From there you'll follow the dropdown menus "BCs>Specialized BCs>911" and enter your serial number for the BC. To find the serial number look at the left side (your right if you were wearing the BC) in between the vest and bladder. Roughly where the top tank band is inserted into the vest you should see a 1.5" long white tag with the serial number stamped onto it.

Was that your digital camo colored 911 I saw a few weeks ago?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom