Oops, I did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I did a dive at Veterans on Monday at 4:00, no light found. I was'nt really looking for the light, just out diving and enjoying the peace.The vis was pushing 20', Veterans has been kicking ass for the past week with the great visibility.

Hey Erika, where did you dive today?

We dove at Leo today.

Did you not fix the whole well enough or do you have a problem stepping on sharp objects?

Give up the dry suite and start diving wet

No its the opsite leg this time. I even sumurged it under water with air in it to see where it leaked from. But no bubbles poped up. What can i say i like sharp objects :D

:rofl3: Be careful, you start spelling like Erika, it will stick with you.

Look at that I influence peoples spelling :D

wut do yew meen^wuts rong withh my speleeng&

Wow i dont butcher it that bad :D:lotsalove:

I just got my light back!! No joke.I had a message on my cell phone from one Angelique,who said that she believed she had just found my light in the canyon at Vets in about 50'. I described it to her over the phone and then drove straight there to thank her and pick the light up.I offered her dinner,beers,whatever to show my appreciation,but she politely declined.I also want to thank my friends Neil and Mary for helping me get my light back,too.It just so happened that Neil and Mary were diving at Vets tonight,not with Angelique, but their timing was just right as they happened to see her (Angelique) and her buddy holding my light when they were in the parking lot after their dives.Neil spoke to Angelique and told her that he knew me and that the light belongs to and was lost by me, he then gave her my phone number so that she could call me.Thank you, again to all!! I am both appreciative and grateful for your help and honesty.Now if I could only find that damn clasp that Billy gave me...I'm kidding,I'm kidding.I will tether it to me from now on.Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket,too.

Back
Top Bottom