Open water referrals on Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

m_patts

Reaction score
I have been certified for awhile now, but my family is just catching up. We are planning a trip to Grand Cayman next year and I was hoping to get some referrals for a good Dive shop or instructor on the island that they could do their open water dives with.

We haven't planned a hotel yet so there are no restrictions on the location.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

I like the staff at Sunset House. I also enjoy staying there. Good shore diving. I'm told Dive Tech @ Cobalt Coast is also good.

Eden Rock is very good as well. They're close to where the cruise ships are.

Ocean Frontiers! They are on the East End, but one of the best Dive Ops on the planet! :wink: Can't beat their professionalism, customer service, and catering. Hope you have a great trip.

Mark

Just got back from GC where I dove with both Dive Tech and Ocean Frontiers. If I go back I will Ocen Frontiers, hands down. They are the best dive op I have ever dove with, you couldn't ask for more. While Dive Tech was good it couldn't even compare with Ocean Frontiers. Have Fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom