Opening Of Indonesia pushed to end of 2020?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dewi food?

We loved the food on the Dewi.

If someone didn’t like what was on the menu, they prepared something special for them

What didn’t you like?

The vegans and sorts were all happy and cleaned their plates

We ate everything they put in front of us

Can’t wait to go back

Maybe Brink will be on board for our next trip.

They must have a new chef because it didn't matter what was put out, it was all equally awful. I lost weight on a liveaboard! And I was not the only one. Other folks were filling up on Nutella

I have had mixed experiences with food on my many trips on the Dewi. On my last couple trips they have not been very good compared to most ops with vegetarians or non fish eaters as they serve fish, calamari and shrimp a lot and they considered rice a vegetarian staple/substitute. We sat down with the CD at the beginning of our trip December and went over some vegetarian options with protein because we had previous problems with the kitchen. It was ok... we didn't starve and it was great that they tried to improve. Right after, we went on the Pindito and they nailed the vegetarian meals without any input from the vegetarians. I am not vegetarian, but I don't eat fish and can't eat meat for every meal so its always nice to have a vegetarian option. The vegetarian dishes always seem to be loved by the other guests as well so not sure why they don't automatically include them. FYI Dewi does buffet style lunch and plated dinner.

I can't bring myself to eat fish when diving either, on land or sea. Most especially not in Raja.

Me thinks with the just anounced delay of the opening of Bali Indonesia will remain closed through year end

Weeping

Me thinks with the just anounced delay of the opening of Bali Indonesia will remain closed through year end

Is this official?

Cheers for the update

What a shame. But not a suprise, as regional geopolitics were always going to be the deciding factor in opening borders in whatever part of the world

I hope anymore people don't die of starvation because of these extreme measures

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom