Operators near Singer Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stndglas

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I will be there in Nov. It has been many years since We were last there. The last time we Dove with Jim Abernathy but understand that they no longer do local trips. We are Looking for a 4 day mix of reef/wreck diving we are both over 65 and experienced active divers. Any recommendations, experoencfes will be appreciated. THANKS

Jupiter Dive Center in Jupiter, FL is about 13 miles NW of Singer Island. Great dive shop! We do reefs and wrecks with them weekly. Nice boats and very safety conscious.

data=qvItHJDt8ZuGrc4CMCPzzN2kCAEq0jtRzMD468SCjn-b05AHMq78El3K1OiqBtTyx1Vzl4gkHXhCD1Mt9IxwofCrcSihucQVNTLKcR0lBQ3MlpcFMyzmpT7tM3GYgkcdRrIh6tNdceGi23AKAKCx1AVEq_mx-3hDosDKrO83zjjnL7hYJA,UbLHrwOoD5p6AdgTPC3iQBgfT2a9kcoSbSKXayRr-2hW5OSSWBttFM3Ekgegy4nigufRfHDYXebC-dGMRDI9isZo1vghca84M9C4jUwvP-JLYgom9xgbirGZDUSqy0vHIft68X2hQA44YiO_CIX8rKkKssRcJnLnFTra-tqeOuEkcpX8CDiTyLUtzTW9Wx6M2pcFt-zmMO9L4s6-g7Yw7SNLXZnvzwVVECHmnbwdqPCsRR-RXLbMw_BhfNPCKz7SBWOIUCieo6zkG76qHFinIos-f44F9okN2ztg7Mjly77hMNM60kcvuyH8RxBi3NfJGRVusUQlh6MWV-Jovv2JWjDOPceYVo7g

I believe Pura Vida are right there by the bridge; been a long time since I've been out with them but I enjoyed diving with them.

My wife and I will be there in Nov....
November be weather dependent and it's either tough or off the charts with the regular 3rd week sitings of the whale sharks and also the Mobula rays that come thru too.
But I'd suggest no matter what to rent a car,,,,,it will give you plenty of easy to get to options from the keys to the springs if mother nature doesn't send you a holiday greetings card.

Another charter not yet mentioned is at the Blue Heron Bridge in Phil Foster Park. Little Deeper Charters. Only $70 and they do the usual wrecks and reefs that everyone else does. You can call Blue Heron Bridge Scuba to book or Stuart Scuba as it is all the same owners. (772) 600-8288

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom