Oppotunity knocks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Okay, this offer is only good for Lake Effect Divers, and Great Lakes Wrecking Crew.

My wife and I are going to Grand Bahama Island for 2 weeks. We have freinds staying with us for the first week.

The second bedroom in our unit is empty so far for the second week. This would be October 28th thru November 4rth.

You can stay with us for the week for $400.
We're there to visit freinds and Dive. If you want to go to party, This deal isn't for you :no . We don't drink and don't want any booze in our unit. If you have a couple with dinner or whatever when you're out, that's different. BTW we still have A LOT of fun!

You'd have to get there and pay for your own food (and or chip in),and pay for your own diving.

We stay at Ocean Reef Yacht Club and Resort
We dive with Grand Bahama Scuba

The Dive Op is on site at the resort. It's just a short walk from our room. Gear is stored right by the boat.

We fly Airtran. It's usually faster and cheaper than the others.

Anyone Interested??

I know I misspelled the title, but I can't edit it.

Rick,
Wow, What a great deal! I really wish I go. I just checked out the links it looks awesome! And the diving is very reasonale, accommodations are inexpensive, and I checked out airtran too. You can still book flights for Oct 28 to Nov 4 for @ $354 total. Now that's my kind of dive vacation.
I hope you get someone to jump at this great opportunity. If I had more time to plan, I'd be there!
Come on fellow divers, these deals don't come along very often!
Good Luck,
Jacquie

Sorry Rick, I'm out for this year, but planning for next!! Hopefully I won't have near the bills I have now and diving can come into the picture again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom