Options for dry gloves use with Aqualung/White's Fusion SLT?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you really want a set of Fourth Element Ellipse, I have a nearly new set that I purchased to test and review that I am willing to sell or trade for a set of Rolock 90.
I already have the Ellipse system. I may be in the market for a neoprene drysuit as well in the future and would love to be able to use that system on more than one suit. That's why I asked.

I already have the Ellipse system. I may be in the market for a neoprene drysuit as well in the future and would love to be able to use that system on more than one suit. That's why I asked.

Ah, I see.

As an expanded answer, the Fourth Element Ellipse will readily integrate with the Aqualung SLT cuffs, and it can also be mounted directly to latex seals should the suit you buy not have the wrist cuff system.

Out of curiosity, are you looking at purchasing the Aqualung Blizzard/Blizzard Pro neoprene drysuit?

-Z

Ah, I see.

As an expanded answer, the Fourth Element Ellipse will readily integrate with the Aqualung SLT cuffs, and it can also be mounted directly to latex seals should the suit you buy not have the wrist cuff system.

Out of curiosity, are you looking at purchasing the Aqualung Blizzard/Blizzar Pro neoprene drysuit?

-Z
The Blizzard Pro is one of the options I'm investigating, yes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom