Orange 108 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am wanting to rebuild my scubapro 108 and saw some that had an orange diaphram, mouth piece, and exhaust. I noticed that vdh had the orange exhaust but not the other parts in orange. Does any one know where to get the parts in orange?

You're tracking VDH for the exhaust tee, a quick google showed me numerous sellers of orange mouthpieces ( most made by trident), so the sticking point would be the diaphragm. Failing being able to find one, I'm curious what those smarter than I would think of using orange Plastidip on the exterior facing side of a normal black diaphragm.

Bad news, I think you'll be out of luck with the orange diaphragm. What about changing it all to red? That can be done, not easy , but it is at least possible.

FB8EE97D-D46F-4B89-B3B5-48429EAA7F3D.jpeg
1476F23D-1616-4F4B-9293-B95CD9A640DA.jpeg

And for $400 USD you can buy it. Not mine, it's on auction over here, the dudes been trying to sell it for well over a year, you'd think he might realize the price is too high. It is all brand new though.

A man after my own heart...it's gotta look cool.
Yep, I thought of you @buddhasummer, when i began my quest for the orange diaphram. Anyone know the story on the orange, was it used originally to distinguish the octo from the primary?

The ebay seller has orange diaphrams on his, so they have to be available. I messaged him and maybe he will tell me where to find the elusive orange diaphram.

Does deep6 sell just orange hoses or am i going to have to buy a reg set to get the orange hoses? By the time I am done with this 108 it is going to be to COOL and to EXPENSIVE for me to dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom