Orange 108 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Having had numerous plates re chromed that was my understanding but Matt's post gave me pause. That being the case that gap will persist across all models ?
I have 5 109's and + - 5 108's I have the same gap-problem with the vdh-rubber diaphragm. At first I hoped it was a one off production error, seems I won't be ordering new ones of the reproductions..

I have 5 109's and + - 5 108's I have the same gap-problem with the vdh-rubber diaphragm. At first I hoped it was a one off production error, seems I won't be ordering new ones of the reproductions..

I received 2 new VDH silicone rubber diaphragm covers for the 109 a few days ago. They appear to fit fine in my 109s, with no noticeable gap. At least none that I've noticed …

I received 2 new VDH silicone rubber diaphragm covers for the 109 a few days ago. They appear to fit fine in my 109s, with no noticeable gap. At least none that I've noticed …

Look again...

TBH, I didn't notice a gap when I installed the covers.

Where are you guys seeing the gap ? Around the edges ? ... I will have to open the covers again to inspect.

And just to keep this on topic, perhaps @OWIC647 could be persuaded to do a run of orange 109 diaphragm covers to go with the orange exhaust tees VDH carries?
Not strictly historical, but SP is doing the same with the new S600 covers. I would be up for a few.

Just an FYI....Those are Scubapro factory diaphragms, not reproduction ones. I purchased them along with a lot of other SP items from a closed shop. Sorry but no plans to reproduce diaphragms for SP.

Just an FYI....Those are Scubapro factory diaphragms, not reproduction ones. I purchased them along with a lot of other SP items from a closed shop. Sorry but no plans to reproduce diaphragms for SP.

Sorry, I was referring to the 108/109 diaphragm covers that you reproduce.
Store | Vintage Double Hose

Similar to this, but only orange to match your 108/109 exhaust tee
IMG_0659.JPG

IMG_0660.PNG

TBH, I didn't notice a gap when I installed the covers.

Where are you guys seeing the gap ? Around the edges ? ... I will have to open the covers again to inspect.

And just to keep this on topic, perhaps @OWIC647 could be persuaded to do a run of orange 109 diaphragm covers to go with the orange exhaust tees VDH carries?
Not strictly historical, but SP is doing the same with the new S600 covers. I would be up for a few.

You don't need to open anything it's visible with the cover on, well it is on the two I bought on both my 109 and 156. It's a good few mm IIRC. I'll post some photos.

Back
Top Bottom