Orange 108 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I found a mk V with a balanced adjustable 109 for sale in decent shape. What would you consider a good price to pay?
The easiest way to price an item is by going to eBay and edit your search to reflect "sold" prices for like items.

I bought some black ones from VDH but don't like the way they fit, they are shorter than the original (?) and leave a noticable gap between the cover and face plate.

The 108 and 109 use different purge covers, I've had that problem as well. I'm sure the VDH ones are for the 109.

Next time you order, I need some red Bal Adj diaphrams I also need some of those lightened metal adjustment knobs like you have in the pic.

You haven't been able to get those red diaphragms for the 156 for many years. The ones I'm using are out of G250s, one of which took me around a year to find. FWIW they are taller than the original ones that were in it but tune just fine. I'd wonder if the opposite was true though, might result in a slightly higher cracking effort being shorter and all. Message me and we'll start getting an order together. Knobs no problem.

Last edited:
@buddhasummer : how does that swivel work for you on the second stage? Been eyeing them on and off for some time. Price is driving me to "hold off".... (plus, they aren't DH useful.. :p.)

I use some KM and some DGX. The KM look to be more robust and a higher quality but that comes at a cost, I think I paid around $30 for them as compared to the $10 from DGX. I like them, they look slick.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom