Orange 108 parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've been thinking about buying this reg for over a year but even for me $400 for a second stage is a bit silly and very hard to justify. I don't need much justification as a rule when it comes to paying silly prices for dive gear but ...

I've been thinking about buying this reg for over a year but even for me $400 for a second stage is a bit silly and very hard to justify. I don't need much justification as a rule when it comes to paying silly prices for dive gear but ...
Plus you need to replace those ugly black hose with red hoses so the price just keeps going up.

Atleast the orange 108 is only $229. I wonder if it is possible to get an orange diaphram cover instead of black?

Buy me!
108 in orange dress.jpg

or me.

108 in black dress.jpg

@couv, they look great, but dont have an orange diaphram or an orange diaphram cover.

Just heard from the guy, and he can orderthe orange diaphram for $25. Do i really need orange that bad? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom