Orbitz discount codes for December?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Basscat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anybody found any discounts for Orbitz (or others)? That extra $100 off flight and hotel always made the December trip a little easier....

I believe that some of the local hotels that will be supporting ScubaFest in December will be offering discounts during that period. Not an airfare discount, but every little bit helps. Can't hurt to ask.

ScubaFest funs December 12 - 15 this year.

Anybody found any discounts for Orbitz (or others)? That extra $100 off flight and hotel always made the December trip a little easier....
Orbitz actually has a site that lists some, altho it's not all that rewarding: 10% off Orbitz Coupon Codes 2013: Promo Codes, Deals and Printable Coupons

I always start at Matrix to shop flights & pair dates that fit my needs for best fares, then use that info to shop various packaged trip sites like Orbitz, Kayak, and others - and Orbitz just doesn't work for me so often. Early this morning, I went with Bookit.com to get the best price before coupon, then googled Bookit.com discounts to find their coupons - only saving $25, but I took it!

I found this code for hotel/Fly packages over $2000. $75 off ORBITZTRIP75

When I try to use it on Orbitz for a package our of IAH, the promotion code box disappears. ???
That promo box does that doesn't it. I hate having to call to get that work, but have. I certainly miss the old $200 discount on 7 nights private room deals, but I think they realized how badly they designed that one.

Back
Top Bottom