Ordered my Softwear undies yesterday...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tractor Tom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Was really pleased. Custom cut costs the same as 'standard' sizes. Janice takes PayPal, so the transaction was easy to make, and I received note from Janice late last night that the suit would ship to me TODAY. A one day turnaround on the suit!!!

This is so cool! Can't wait for UPS to bring it to the house so I can try it all with my new drysuit.

I have the one piece and it has served me well. I had it in 39 degree water and my hands were the limiting factor on that dive (damn wetsuit gloves) and just last weekend had it in 44 degree water for an hour dive and was pretty toasty (except the hands again...I gotta get some drygloves).

I think you will be pleased with the suit..

I know that dry glove systems are kind of expensive and I have been looking at them myself. Have you tried putting on a pair of surgical style latex gloves under your wet suit gloves? I do this when riding my Goldwing on unexpected cold days, and it seems to work pretty well. I can't see any reason why it wouldn't work diving???

I think I may have read this somewhere on the board too....

Uncle Pug once bubbled...

the ole man beat you even though he is only moving data at 26.4kbs this morning.
I think my post was first and you abused your regulatory powers and moved yours up...then again, I am getting pretty old myself these days..

Uncle Pug once bubbled...
They have Purdy models on their website too.

One of the models looks a lot like the new mascot for the Texas Swamp Diving Team. :D Is that just a coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom