Orlando Chapter ScubaBoard Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Chairman

Chairman of the Board
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all you O-villians..

The first ever ORLANDO Chapter of http://www.ScubaBoard.com will be diving Saturday, October 27th at Blue Spring!!! Bring yourself, your gear, anyone else you can con in to coming (kids, and significant others MORE than welcome) and lets go get wet!!! Contact me for any more details and/or suggestions...

PS... we are limiting this dive to the first 100 people to sign up (grin) so DO IT NOW!!!

:tease:

Sounds like fun! I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to make it there, but I may be moving that day. I penciled it in on the calendar and will see what kind of big, strong guys I can get to help me make the move a different day so I can make the occasion.

Hey, Pete, you didn't decide you wanted to get everyone together just to find out if I really dive in only a hockey t-shirt, did you? :tease:

Julie

"It is difficult to understand the mind of the truly demented"... Nostradamus

"She's gonna wear that Hockey T-SHirt??? THIS I gotta see..." ID

"I wonder if she'll wear a Texas Swamp Diver Shirt instead???..." Texas Mike

There were others, but its a family board!!!

COUNT ME IN NET DOC!!
I guess you can consider Oviedo part of the greater Orlando area.
My wife and I are just itching to get wet again.
Fill me up on the details...

Originally posted by Mario S Caner

Hockey T-shirt!?! :eek: So... who's picking me up from the airport? :D

I'd pick you up, Mario. (Umm.... at the airport, that is.) Except that I have found that two humans and one set of scuba gear don't fit in my Miata, even when I got creative about it. Unless you want to ride in the trunk, that is. :wink:

Julie

I'd pick you up, Mike. (Umm.... at the airport, that is.) Except that I have found that two humans and one set of scuba gear don't fit in my Miata, even when I got creative about it. Unless you want to ride in the trunk, that is. :wink:

Julie

It's okay Julie we will rent a car to see this. Okay lets all chip in to get :mario: and I to Orlando to be unofficial chaperones to all ladies in Hockey shirts :)

You got a good camera :mario:

I don't enjoy the news I just report the scantilly clad stories....

Hey if I could make it down, ya know that I'd be there.

You all have a good time, and think of us up North pushing the hard water out of the way to have a swim.

Of course I'd have to bring a Leafs T-Shirt.

A modest yet satisfying number for our first Orlando get together!!! BTW, it was Tina's idea... aka BlueOcean!

OD, a "Leaf's" T-Shirt... gosh a lot of our people in the "import" business wear those... probably a different leaf, though!

Back
Top Bottom