Orlando Chapter ScubaBoard Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.................lots and lots of pics especially the scantily clad hockey shirt models hehehehe :devilish:

And pics of the gals would be great too.

Butch :peace:

Originally posted by JustJules
Originally posted by Mario S Caner

Hockey T-shirt!?! :eek: So... who's picking me up from the airport? :D

I'd pick you up, Mario. (Umm.... at the airport, that is.) Except that I have found that two humans and one set of scuba gear don't fit in my Miata, even when I got creative about it. Unless you want to ride in the trunk, that is. :wink:

Julie

No worries Julie, I'll rent us a larger vehicle :wink:

Julie,

I hate to point this out... BUT... that IS the whole point of diving. As for the sharks; well, I will be there to protect you ... :tease:

You bet! I'm trying to bring another diver... otherwise, I'll be counting on you as a buddy! :)

Julie

Make sure you take loads of pictures, some of us are stranded in isolation...ie. england!

Look forward to seeing some cracking pictures (as long as it isnt cracking the monitor screen!) :jester:

I hope your friend decides to join us Julie, if not though, I'm your buddy! :) I also may be a tag along if I'm the odd person !:D

ScubaBaby, I'm hoping that Pete will bring his camera so that there are pictures to share.

My other half -- and usual diving buddy -- may be in the Keys diving that weekend (what a hardship), but even if he's with us, we'll be sure you're taken care of buddy-wise. We've done group-of-three-buddies plenty of times, so you're covered!

Julie

Hey all...

I have just found out from daughter and wife that I can not make it on the 27th... Senior High School Homecoming... My wife has volunteered me to chaperone. Ugh! I apologise about chaning this at the last moment, but I just learned of my "parental duty" last night.

Sunday is still fine, and I promise NOT to let it get consumed too!

ALSO, I will be out at Alexander Springs tomorrow (Sunday, Oct 21st, 2001) if any would care to join me. Its not much of a spring, but you do get wet! I plan to be there around 10:00 ish... call if you want to come do the trip... (407) 509-0947!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom