Orlando Chapter ScubaBoard Dive...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Originally posted by joewr

you did try! In fact, in general, you are very TRYING!

Have a nice trip, anyway!

Joewr...space for rent, space for rent, would anybody like a space for rent!:p

That's it joewr..... I've had it up to here <Syruss indicates a height up to his kneecaps> you been pickin on me all week.... First all the stuff about Oregon, now this, it is more than I can bear! So I have decide I can't take it anymore and after today I am not going to talk to you or anyone else for about 9 days till I am calm again.... OR until I get back from St. Thomas hehehehe

I will miss you all, even that goofy Joewr!

P.S. Joewr if you want to sell your spot you will need to add perks, like buy withing the next 5 minutes and we will double your order to two useless spots, or maybe just for buying in the next 20 minutes we will offer our new and improved Orange Marmalade spray, sure to drive your houskeeper cravy trying to clean up the sticky mess! Don't worry with some help and coaching I will have you selling ice cubes to that diver in Antarctica! Forgot his name have we heard from him lately or is he hybernating for the winter?

Originally posted by NetDoc
And I am sorry Jules, for the last minute change!!! If ya'll want to do it on Saturday, I won't stand in the way!!!

No one stands in the way of my diving! (Except Mother Nature... she does that more often than I like.)

Tina and I are going to dive Blue Springs on Saturday... while you're high and dry and wishing you were there.

Julie:)

It would seem, Syruss, that you have been to the CaptDave School of Marketing and Misinformation.

Lesson 1. Offering the customer what he doesn't want, doesn't need or cannot use.
Lesson 2. Specials and how to market them to the folks with IQ's less than 25.
Lesson 3. How to get the NetDoc pis*ed by intruding on his thread...

Joewr...this very valuable site available...act quickly and we will send you two of them...No COD or Checks...

(How's that Syruss?)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom