Orlando in February?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm pretty sure they give you the shirt. It's one of my favorites (Now where did I put it..? ).
On the other hand, all the money you pay towards that dive goes towards wildlife conservation (so they say). It's also a lot more fun if family/friends are watching on the other side of the glass. It's definitely a fun dive to do once and with a discount. The fish in there aren't too exciting. They need to restock or something.
As for the $90, I think it's when you get a group of 10-12 that you buy it out in bulk making the cost cheaper. Other than that, if you get a job at Disney, it's only $70. :D That's how I did it.
I know Seminole Scuba does group trips but their rates aren't much better than Disney's--it's the same cost. Epcot

So maybe if you get a group it would be more cost effective to make the drive down to West Palm? It'd probably even out about right. Longer dive time/real coral/more fish. Just my $0.02. Either way sounds like fun! :wink:

There are two different days being planned out for that week for SB group dives - Sat and Sun, Feb 21 & 22. It's posted on another thread. Contact Jupitermermaid if you are interested. But I will still do the Epcot dive on 2/25. It's one of those "once in a lifetime" dives that I will always be able to talk about.

I called Epcot/Disney today. It's $175 base price! Ouch... anyone planning a group dive for Sunday 2/22? I'm hoping to join the 4:30pm dive!

Reservations are required. They did say you could cancel without penalty up until 48 hours prior to your reservation.

Glock Diver, I'm diving out of Jupiter on Sunday. But I'm doing Epcot on Wed, 2/25 if that works for you. I'm in the early class. I think it's 4:30.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom