Our World Underwater Chicago 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope to see everyone and put faces with the names. Booth 1011, Ocean Colors Art.
Queen,......2 new turtle prints !!

Excellent!! :luxhello:

Your work is just beautiful!!

A pretty good size group of us are coming in from the Great lakes Wrecking crew it is a sub forum of Scuba board Cant wait to get there. Meet some new people.

I will be there with bells on working the SB booth Friday night! :D

I will be there with bells on working the SB booth Friday night! :D

Coooool!

A group of us are having a meet and greet. I think G'nats is hosting.

You should join us after!!

Can't wait! It is always a really good show. It is going to be fun. If you are on Scubaboard and are coming to the show please stop by our booth and introduce yourself. We would love to meet you! Anyone heard if there is any new up and coming news for OWU?

Coooool!

A group of us are having a meet and greet. I think G'nats is hosting.

You should join us after!!

That's correct Tiggrr - I am planning on coordinating some form of a M&G at the Embassy Suites on Friday night for any GLWC forum readers (or travelers) that is in town on Friday night and wants to hook up with others.

I'll post more details closer to the show.

gNat

I'll be there wandering probalby on saturday and then working the SB booth in the mornign on Sun...

Then we probably will be working the booth together...I'm on from 8:50 to 12:50.

Anyone heard if there is any new up and coming news for OWU?

Yes... the website Home - Our World Underwater is fully updated with

all workshops In-Depth Workshops - Our World Underwater

presenters Presenter Bios - Our World Underwater

film festival info Film Festivals - Our World Underwater

and the "interactive" floor plan is cool Our World Underwater 2009 - Floor Plan

The weather is predicted to be a balmy 52Ž°, so put away the snow shovels and come out from under your rock.

I will also be there. I hope to sneek out of work early on the friday to make it down Friday afternoon and will be there for Saturday and Sunday! Look forward to seeing everyone from Scubaboard as well as the seminars they have scheduled!

I am relatively new to diving and am now considering taking the leap into buying my own BC, Regs, Wetsuit, etc. Is the OWU show geared (no pun intended) toward people like me or is it geared more toward industry people? For example, I would like to be able to try on many different manufacturers' wetsuits and BCs before making a decision on what to buy. Will I be able to do this at the OWU show? I hope so because that would certainly beat the alternative of driving to several shops all over the Chicagoland area for hours and hours just to pick through their generally light in stock items. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

The show represents a good opportunity to check out gear since many manufacturers have booths. They don't all have a wide variety of styles/sizes on hand. Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom