Our World Underwater Chicago 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So as we walk around with our heads on a swivel, instead of looking at the booths (like they want us to do) we will be looking at people's chests??? As a girl...what a novel idea.....

I'm really getting pumped to visit OWU!!! I'll be there Saturday the 21st. I'm helping out at the ScubaBoard booth from 9 am to 1:30 pm and then I'll be enjoying the show the rest of the day. I hope catch up with friends and meet many new ScubaBoard folks.

Come on out and enjoy the show!

hey ya'll looking forward to a few weeks from now....looks like i'll probably be there saturday to check out the show and visit and then also be there to work the booth on sunday morning....can't wait to see you guys and gals..

We're coming down Friday night staying over Saturday and heading back Saturday afternoon. I'll make sure our first stop is the SB booth for a name tag. Then it's off to find out which drysuit I absolutely HAVE TO HAVE!! :wink:

We were able to priceline a room at the Hyatt O'Hare for $50!!

We're really looking forward to OWU as well. We'll be there Friday through Sunday as we always love to get away on mini-vacay!!

We plan on stopping by to meet the guy who is going for the world's record of staying UW the longest. And then, I would like to enter the photo contest but, I need to take the time to figure out what the heck to do with that. Ahhhh its really soo much easier to just stay here on SB thinking of the good times we'll be having.

What does everyone else have on their agenda for that weekend??

We are only stopping in on Friday night, then We are off to Curacao Yahoo!!!!!

...What does everyone else have on their agenda for that weekend??

We're doing the show on Saturday but Sunday we're hitting Ikea, Trader Joes, and REI (none of which we have downstate)

Back
Top Bottom