Out of Town Diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

miztflip

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm coming out to the San Francisco area at the end of April. I'm on a non-diving trip with non-divers (I know, it sounds boring), but can't stand the thought of being that close to Monterey and not getting a few dives in.

I'm looking to do a two shore dives on Tuesday morning (April 27) and wondered if there are any local divers willing to show me your neighborhood? I'm an experienced, easy going diver that just enjoys being underwater, so no real expectations. I'd also be happy to compensate with lunch and a few beers.

If no takers, then could anyone recommend a local shop that does guided dives?

Thanks for your help and I look forward to checking out your stomping ground.

Bring your gear, we'll work something out, I'm sure. For some reason 4/27 sounds really familiar to me, but if I'm available I would be willing to take a day off to go diving, on a Tuesday :)

Awesome, thanks a ton for your help and I got your PM.

Take a look at http://www.garlic.com/~triblet/ba_diving/ esp.,
the sections titled "Information for the certified diver who is new to
Monterey" and "Information on diving in kelp" for starters.

On the same page is a list of NorCal dive shops, and all the
Monterey shops do tours.

Bring your gear, we'll work something out, I'm sure. For some reason 4/27 sounds really familiar to me, but if I'm available I would be willing to take a day off to go diving, on a Tuesday :)

Miztflip, pacificgal is an awesome buddy diver, take good care of her!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom