Overnight in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are glad u enjoyed the home-cooked dinner (by my mum) & the chilli crabs. :D

Haha, I guess u met the Mambo Jumbo people at Zouk! Nice gesturing eh? haahaaa... :wink:

hahaha mambo jumbo indeed!

was up until 3am! next day lunch was a real treat at the hotel eveything I wanted to try again in Sing was at the buffet - from rochor mee, sing laksa, dim sum, har mee, mee siam. roti pratha - I was so hungover I ate them all! Nice kopi-o and chendol to top it off

sounds like you've already seen the best of Singapore especially the food from xariatay's mum!

I've been here 3 years and haven't a Singaporean cook for me yet! You must lead a charmed life!

wah, I should hang around here more frequently. Can't believed I missed free beer :D

sounds like you've already seen the best of Singapore especially the food from xariatay's mum!

I've been here 3 years and haven't a Singaporean cook for me yet! You must lead a charmed life!

U are here for too long, we like Foreign Talents... :rofl3:
gee13 & I kept "running" into each other in SB, it would be impolite not to meet up... :blinking: & I do try to meet up w the (active) SBers...

U are here for too long, we like Foreign Talents... :rofl3:
gee13 & I kept "running" into each other in SB, it would be impolite not to meet up... :blinking: & I do try to meet up w the (active) SBers...

I'll go away and come back again....is that enough for food with your mum? :wink:

Always up for a beer or 2 with all divers.

I'll go away and come back again....is that enough for food with your mum? :wink:

Always up for a beer or 2 with all divers.

:rofl3: wow, looks like you are invited to my mum's next major cook-out - probably next CNY... :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom