Owensboro Area Instuctor Recommendation Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jackstown Reef

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been lurking here for a while and finally got registered. I was hoping that someone could recommend a good instructor / shop in the O'boro/ Henderson/ Evansville area for my 16 year old nephew.
Thanks in advance
Jackstown Reef :06:

The Blue Meridian Dive Center on Highway 81 in Owensboro does PADI instruction. There is at least one dive shop in evansville, (Evansville Scuba Center INC) but i dont know if they do instruction. Just look in the phone book.

Jackstown Reef:
I've been lurking here for a while and finally got registered. I was hoping that someone could recommend a good instructor / shop in the O'boro/ Henderson/ Evansville area for my 16 year old nephew.
Thanks in advance

In Evansville the Shop AquaTech on 2100 S. Weinbach Ave. 812.479.5764

Jackstown Reef:
Thanks in advance

Contact Larry at Aquatech. I would highly recommend his shop.

http://www.aquatechdivecenter.com/

Good luck and have FUN!

Steve

I just finished my Open Water Certification (5-22-11) with Blue Meridian Dive Center in Owensboro, Ky. They were very professional and safety oriented. They made it a very pleasant experience for me. The staff (Susan, Danny & Rita) was not only professional with the training but was also fun to be with. I also purchased my gear at BMDC (BCD, Regulator, Fins, Mask, Snorkel, Wetsuit and Dive computer). They beat the prices that I got from the internet stores. I highly recommend them for all your diving needs.

Turkey, you may not have noticed, but this thread is 6 years old. Or you may have just wanted to speak about BMDC, not sure which, lol. But I'm glad you enjoyed Susie and the guys, I agree that they are great. Susie certed me 16 years ago, and my son went through with Rob last year. Couldn't ask for a better group of people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom