OxyCheq or Halxyon #55

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pos-tech

Registered
Reaction score
I am looking at the #55 wings, what has been everone's experence with these wings, all feedback would be excelent
thanks

I have a Halcyon 55 and my buddy has a Halcyon 40. Zero problems with either. Tough, reliable and everything is the way I want it. (Dumps, hose length, etc.)

However, a lot of people seem to like the OxyCheq so, maybe you should look at those too.

If I had to do it over again, I would still get the Halcyon.

The Oxycheq wings are slimmer in design and have a better shape then the Explorer, and come in any configuration you want, not just one (man, how many times do we have to cover that?)

Ben

To expand on what OneBrightGator said, the OxyCheq wings have multiple grommets, allowing you to move the wing up and down the backplate to help tune your trim.

pos-tech, would that be a doubles wing you are looking at? I don't think the oxycheq comes in a 55# wing, just a 50# and 70#. Singles 18#, 30#, and 45#.

Scubaroo:
To expand on what OneBrightGator said, the OxyCheq wings have multiple grommets, allowing you to move the wing up and down the backplate to help tune your trim.

I expect commission on the sale too :winky:

I use a Dive Rite Classic for doubles, it also has 3 sets of grommets, I've had no problems up to this point, I've recommend it too.

Ben

OneBrightGator:
I expect commission on the sale too :winky:
Funny one dude - talk to Chris about your commission - I refer all US based enquiries back to COVCI :wink:

Maybe I should start targeting the niche market of stamp-collecting scuba divers - see if they're interested in getting theirs wings delivered in parcels covered in Australian stamps.

Back
Top Bottom