Oxygen compatibility, materials and explosions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope I have something to live for at 64, that just sounds too young for me.
Your jumping to conclusions, I have everything to live for but you can’t live worried about what might happen.

Your jumping to conclusions, I have everything to live for but you can’t live worried about what might happen.
Playing with O2 the way you are is not worrying, it’s being wreckless. I wanted to say ignorant, but you have been informed. I just hope you don’t kill anyone else.

The good news is that if you do hurt someone else, we have this thread as evidence that you are being negligent. I guess we can add another poster to the list that doesn’t believe in science.

Last edited:
Playing with O2 the way you are is not worrying, it’s being wreckless. I wanted to say ignorant, but you have been informed. I just hope you don’t kill anyone else.

The good news is that if you do hurt someone else, we have this thread as evidence that you are being negligent. I guess we can add another poster to the list that doesn’t believe in science.
There you go jumping to conclusions again.

Exactly what conclusion did I jump to? You’re lack of scientific knowledge or perhaps your inept handling of O2? You have already told us that.

Did you ask the compressor manufacturer about how you are using it? I’m sure they would approve (not).

If I were to jump to conclusions I would be assuming you are a troll.

No jumping to conclusions. You have stated that you pump 80% nitrox through an oil lubricated compressor designed for air. What authority recommends that this is a safe practice.

Exactly what conclusion did I jump to? You’re lack of scientific knowledge or perhaps your inept handling of O2? You have already told us that.

Did you ask the compressor manufacturer about how you are using it? I’m sure they would approve (not).

If I were to jump to conclusions I would be assuming you are a troll.
Well you assume I’m going to hurt someone else and and I don’t believe in science both wrong.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom