Ozark Mountain Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats, where is your next trip?

kent_1848:
Congrats, where is your next trip?
thanks, from what i am told it looks like i will be going again on the 23 of april. bever, table rock i dont know yet but i am sure that it will be wet and cold.

I'm heading down to Beaver on the 23rd, to do a dry suit class. I'm hoping for cold and wet as well :)

kent_1848:
I'm heading down to Beaver on the 23rd, to do a dry suit class. I'm hoping for cold and wet as well :)
good luck with the class, it is suppose to be a nice weekend, mid 70s with a small chance of rain in the evenings. (thats what they say now) it looks ill be heading to table rock around the dam. i hear that it is a good place for new divers. best of luck

pete v:
thanks, from what i am told it looks like i will be going again on the 23 of april. bever, table rock i dont know yet but i am sure that it will be wet and cold.
Just dove Jake's Point @ Table Rock 4/16/2005 and the water at 32 Ft. is 57 degree and being in a 5M suit was fine as long as you have hood and boots. Saw a 12 inch Large mouth bass and 16 inch carp. My dive buddy and myself are going to go Diving at Stockton Lake next weekend. Have a great dive and congrats on the certification.

Floridawannabe:
Just dove Jake's Point @ Table Rock 4/16/2005 and the water at 32 Ft. is 57 degree and being in a 5M suit was fine as long as you have hood and boots. Saw a 12 inch Large mouth bass and 16 inch carp. My dive buddy and myself are going to go Diving at Stockton Lake next weekend. Have a great dive and congrats on the certification.[/QUOTE thanks, should be a great weekend enjoy!!!!

pete v:
Floridawannabe:
Just dove Jake's Point @ Table Rock 4/16/2005 and the water at 32 Ft. is 57 degree and being in a 5M suit was fine as long as you have hood and boots. Saw a 12 inch Large mouth bass and 16 inch carp. My dive buddy and myself are going to go Diving at Stockton Lake next weekend. Have a great dive and congrats on the certification.[/QUOTE thanks, should be a great weekend enjoy!!!!

Anytime your down my way I would welcome a extra diving buddy. I am going to dive Stockton Lake this coming weekend. I am still going diving even though they say the high is going to be 58 degrees and low 34 degrees. I have my 7M wetsuit, Hood, Gloves, and boots. If I can talk my dive buddy into jumping in also. :crafty:

Floridawannabe:
Just dove Jake's Point @ Table Rock 4/16/2005 and the water at 32 Ft. is 57 degree and being in a 5M suit was fine as long as you have hood and boots.

Jakes Point is where I did my OW Cert Dives back in Aug 2004. You have to be careful if you dive there. There is a group of Bluegill hanging around the rock overhangs that I believe have been crossbred with Pirahana's.
They have gotten very used to being hand fed by divers and can be quite aggressive.

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom