p-valve

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Rite is who I will be using.... I just hope that my LDS will actually get them this time... Which I am sure that they will now....

Phil

if they cant, let me know. My LDS would be happy to help you out.

sidenote - check your schedule, and let me know when your next weekend off is for a day trip to mermet.

After you said that the valves were in stock I passed the info along to my LDS and they are telling me that they called Dive Rite and who ever answered the phone told my LDS that the valves are still on backorder and they do not expect to have any more in until after the first of the year??

Just wondering who is mistaken....

Phil

After you said that the valves were in stock I passed the info along to my LDS and they are telling me that they called Dive Rite and who ever answered the phone told my LDS that the valves are still on backorder and they do not expect to have any more in until after the first of the year??

Just wondering who is mistaken....

Unless you were in on the phone call and heard the statement personally, I'd beleive the manufacturer.

It's more likely that your LDS doesn't want to order anything and prefers to sell existing stock.

Terry

Unless you were in on the phone call and heard the statement personally, I'd beleive the manufacturer.

It's more likely that your LDS doesn't want to order anything and prefers to sell existing stock.

Terry

Well I would normally believe this except that I know the owners at my LDS pretty well, and I do not think that they would do that. Plus they do not stock any p-valves. The only other ones that they could order is the Halcyon and that is just too darn expensive....

I am thinking that whom ever they talked to on the phone is mistaken. I could be wrong though....

Phil

Well I got a P-valve from another shop that had some in stock, but I am still curious as to what the deal is with these valves...

Phil

Hi Phil,

I'm glad you managed to pick up the p-valve. We definitely have the p-valves in stock.

Best,
Ag

I just finished the install on my Fusion. If you want to see the install check out this thread

Phil

Back
Top Bottom