Packing, Travel and Diving Tips for the SURGE to Cayman Brac

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does Reef Divers have a "dry room" like Ocean Encounters did in Curacao? It was nice to be able to hang BCD's, wetsuits, fins, etc. and not have to haul them to our room.

Dive gear except wetsuit will be taken care of all week by the dive staff.
I currently am awaiting a response to see if this also includes your wetsuit, or what provision they have at our rooms. I will post the reply once I get it.

Does Reef Divers have a "dry room" like Ocean Encounters did in Curacao? It was nice to be able to hang BCD's, wetsuits, fins, etc. and not have to haul them to our room.

I currently am awaiting a response to see if this also includes your wetsuit, or what provision they have at our rooms. I will post the reply once I get it.

Valet diving was a huge selling point I used on my husband :heart:

Thanks so much, Dennis!

The dive shop sent the following reply.

"We have a covered dry room beside the dive shop and rinse tanks that we lock every evening."

So they have a dry room like Curacao

The dive shop sent the following reply.

"We have a covered dry room beside the dive shop and rinse tanks that we lock every evening."

So they have a dry room like Curacao
Wonderful! Thanks for letting us know, Dennis. See you in a few days!

Question - is there a contact number that we can call in case we have irregular travel difficulties?

Like, say, a plane breaks and we don't make the connection, etc? So that when everyone is at the hotel and someone says, "Where's Joe Snuffy?", that someone can say, "He's stuck in Charlotte and will be a day late getting here" . . . ?

Please don't ask how I know to ask this question.

Question - is there a contact number that we can call in case we have irregular travel difficulties?

Like, say, a plane breaks and we don't make the connection, etc? So that when everyone is at the hotel and someone says, "Where's Joe Snuffy?", that someone can say, "He's stuck in Charlotte and will be a day late getting here" . . . ?

Please don't ask how I know to ask this question.

:wink:1st we'll :giggle: then we'll :yeahbaby:more prizes for us!
Just kidding!

Everyone will have internet at the Resort, so you can post in our SURGE Central thread or send cardzard or ROXANNE a PM. You can also send them an email.
If it's during business hours, you can contact Bay Adventures by phone or email. Their info is on your Room Voucher.

Ha! :p

Now, for a really important question. Do they have Pokemon in Cayman Brac? :D

Ha! :p

Now, for a really important question. Do they have Pokemon in Cayman Brac? :D

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
I guess we'll find out when we get there.

Reactions: Jax
This being my first dive vacation I have to admit it is weird signing all these release of liability forms, not a very vacation like activity. But its not as bad as when I went skydiving and they took a video of me saying that fully understood that this was dangerous and I might die.... That was super sobering!!

Now that they are all signed, and copies made, bags packed, itinerary/vouchers printed I AM READY!!!! :yeahbaby::cheers::grouphug2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom