PADI Dive Table Practice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the program for my 12 year old son from scubatoys.com. Paid for it. He worked these and to say got a 100% on the table part of the final test. I think that all instructors and lds shoul have this program so students can come in and practice. Larry can I tell my local lds about your offer. He still does them because he thinks its cool to keep getting the right answers.

trucker girl:
I do my dive tables myself. Using computer programs can turn your brain to slush...

The Computerized Table tutor does not calculate the tables for you. It is a practice table problems software. It generates 1st dive, surface interval, repetitive dive, missing surface interval, etc. 9 different table formats to fit all agencies, in both metric and imperial, with literally billions of questions. It's the instructor that has the patience to keep doing sample dive table problems for you, and shows you the answer right on the screen - and never complains about how much time it's taking!

I don't even own a dive computer my Timex Helix DM and my plastic PADI tables is all I use. But the PC based dive table program does help you learn to use tables and the one from scuba toys has several diffrent dive table styles to choose from.

I like the idea of the program. Is there any chance you have a program to practice the nitrox & ead tables? I feel I have the air tables down but more practice on nitrox tables wouldnt hurt.

You can choose nitrox tables it appeared..

Back
Top Bottom