PADI in Punta Cana

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Another vote for Bayahibe.
I used Coral Point Diving.
They are right on the beach, bar next door for post dive Presidente(s).
I will be going back and will use them again.
They can coordinate transportation from PC.

I understand the Atlantic, vs the Caribbean thing, and maybe next time we'll get to dive near Bayahibe, but my question is two fold: I need something close to our hotel, (Grand Bavaro) and something that's PADI. (To finish the practicals of our Open Water Certification) ....and maybe something "reasonable"?? I'll probably go with Dresser, unless something that fits the bill on the other questions pops up.

You should go ahead and get your Nitrox cert along with your open water cert. Especially since Dressel offers free Nitrox.

Dressel seems is one of the better chain dive shops

Ultra Marine Divers will pick you up and take you to Bayahibe and back the same day. I highly suggest contacting them. Local guy moved there from Germany, I really liked him and his step son, he works with him. The princess wreck is intact and in 36 feet of water.

Here is some video of my trip there.

Ultra Marine Divers

Ultra Marine Divers will pick you up and take you to Bayahibe and back the same day. I highly suggest contacting them. Local guy moved there from Germany, I really liked him and his step son, he works with him. The princess wreck is intact and in 36 feet of water.

Here is some video of my trip there.

Ultra Marine Divers

Nice!

See post #4... feel free to ask specific questions....

Sorry, THAT's where I saw that!

I'm currently talking to someone from there via email. Is the Catalina dive worth the extra $50?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom