Padi instructor complaint and suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freewillow. No disagreement there. Like I said, I am responsible for my own safety. Since then, I have taken many more precautions. I simply do not put my life in the hands of anyone anymore.

@wetb4ige........................ nice to hear that. Enjoy your dives..

I wrote the whole story letter by letter to Padi Qa.

I wrote "somewhere in asia" for anonymity but i can say here is malaysia. I hope it makes sense to Padi and they take it serious.

For any QA issue to be taken seriously by any Agency, you must give names involved.

Writing a letter of "general complaint" and not specifying Instructors involved will solve nothing.

Last edited:
Thanl you for helping me by showing the right way out. I wrote the whole story letter by letter to Padi Qa.

I wrote "somewhere in asia" for anonymity but i can say here is malaysia. I hope it makes sense to Padi and they take it serious. I wouldnt like to walk away after taking my money and life and let other people experience same things. The instructor was Brazilian and his english was ok. Mine is also ok, at least better than the english in my posts. I might have said we had communication problems leading that eveny if we had some serious conversations but we didnt.

Again thanks for every single suggestion and support, if i knew here before it may be different. I am going to look for s professional divecenter after now when i have time.

Please be specific with instructor's name and PADI #, your name, name of the dive center, city/town, country, any witnesses etc. when you write a report to PADI. Anonymous or general concerns will not serve any purpose. Anonymous reports get rejected.

For the sake of diving community, please, please do report with all the needed details so PADI can take action.

Hi again, i used the anonymity reply for quoting a friend from here. Of course i included every single detail on my complaint to padi. Thanks everyone, i hope we become divebuddies somewhere in future after i become a diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom